BLESSINGS AFTER BLESSINGS

Calgary, AB, Canada
I don't even know where to begin. I am at loss for words. I can't thank enough.


Wishing Well Wedding and Event Foundation - http://wishingwellfoundation.ca/ have granted my wish to celebrate my early 26th birthday and my favourite holiday.

Deeply grateful for:
Lesley Plumley, Founder and President of Wishing Well Wedding and Event Foundation.
Lynnette Macdonald, Vice President of Wishing Well Wedding and Event Foundation.

My family and I highly appreciate your generosity! Words can't describe how sincerely thankful we are for all your help. You are truly a blessing in this community.


Olivia Kennedy, http://lovecrushweddings.com/ who executed the event and made it ALL happen. 

Sue Moodie, https://www.suemoodiephotography.com who's captured unforgettable moments. The photos are beyond amazing!


Stationary Credit to Glimpz Invitations - https://www.glimpz.ca/ Beautifully done!


Flowers Credit to Philip Chong Flower Bar - https://philip-chong-flower-bar.myshopify.com/ Beautiful Flowers!


Decor / Rentals Credit to Red Events, Chair Flair, Gathered Table Supply, Great Events - http://www.redevents.com/ The decor was beautifully done!





Make Up Credit to Glam N Go by Jenna Nicole, http://jennanicole.ca/ She definitely glammed me up!

Hair Credit to Hair Creative by David Roberts, http://www.haircreative.ca/ He knew exactly what I had in mind! Curls & Braids!












Cake Credit to Yvonne's Delightful Cakes - http://yvonnesdelightfulcakes.com/ Very Tasteful Red Velvet Cake!



Entertainment Credit to Occasional Notes - http://www.occasionalnotes.net/ Beautiful Music!














Food Credit to The Greek Community, Nancy Koutsela and Family! The food was amazing!




CTV News, Jaclyn Brown who interviewed me! She made me feel very comfortable during my interview. 





The captured moments of all these pictures will be forever cherished!

6 comments

  1. the photos are beautiful...thanks for sharing them...I am glad that you have been able to celebrate your two favourite events early...you look glowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. Also my friend beat stage 4 terminal cancer two years ago and is still healthy! She ate raw but lots of food and did hyperbaric chamber many days a week. I pray you might be able to try the same to add in to your fight. You are so beautiful and I am Glad you have such a wonderful faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures Micah..You are a source of inspiration to me even as you face this challenge. Stay strong in the Lord and in his mighty power

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this post. please continue this post. and if anyone looking for TOP WEDDING DECORATOR CALGARY please get touch with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when I was reading through the web, I saw a post on how this spell caster Dr irosi have help a woman to get back her husband and I gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that I will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for His great work here is his email: drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com Or call his number  +2348118829771, Contact Dr irosi and get your relationship problem solved. Great Dr irosi could also help you with the following:
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
    9) want to satisfy your lover
    Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
    EMAIL..... drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

© TRVLBEAUTY. Design by Fearne.