2 DOWN, 4 MORE TO GO

Calgary, AB, Canada
On February 28th was my 2nd round of chemo, this time around was a lot better and I tried my best to be prepared as well. I was on top of my game by taking all the medicines and natural remedy to prevent what I felt like the first round. Although, I still felt some side effects but it wasn't as bad as before.

The first 2 days of chemo, I didn't feel any side effects. I was able to eat this time. The 3rd day was different. I felt a little nauseas during the morning but I didn't puke. When I got to the hospital, I was still not feeling my best. When they removed the chemo, my port this time was looking a lot better. It was not swollen and it wasn't as bruised like a few days ago. I can tell it was healing. Also, I used a numbing cream before they insert the drugs so I didn't feel the pain and when they removed it, it was quick and easy. As soon as I got home, I puked. I think it's the smell of the hospital that made it worse and when you start puking, it doesn't stop there. I couldn't catch up to my side effects. not again! lol I guess you can say I was only on top of my game on the first 2 days. haha it's ok there's a 3rd one!

It took me a few days again to recover from the side effects but I'm definitely improving and learning from my mistakes. I will eventually get this right, I believe it! lol 

1 comment

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of EKPEN TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or add him on WHATSAPP +2347050270218 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete

© TRVLBEAUTY. Design by Fearne.