ER VISITS + DR APPOINTMENTS

Calgary, AB, Canada
After surgery, I had to rest for a month of January & beginning of February before I start chemo. It was definitely a tough surgery that I had to go through, I doubt I would even be fully recover when they want me to start chemo. Doctors are so eager for me to start treatment. I guess my cancer is so rare especially at my age, they are so curious to work on me. I don't know if I should take that as compliment but I was asked at the beginning if they can use my diagnosis as research for future cancer patients. 

The month of January was definitely tough physically and mentally but I had to take it day by day. Every new pain that I think wasn't right, I was going to the ER due to being so paranoid thinking "I might have infection or has it been spread elsewhere? maybe in my lungs or liver?" I went 3x to the ER to make sure that I have no other complications. At one point, I thought the colon that they resected was "disconnected" haha paranoid much? But thank God, all unexpected ER visits was negative and I'm still in "good" health.

I had my follow up with Dr Harvey who did my surgery after a couple of weeks, he said everything looks good and no signs of infection so far. Thank God!

My appointment with an oncologist is close by... just patiently waiting. All this is waiting game... definitely not looking forward to it.

1 comment

  1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of EKPEN TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or add him on WHATSAPP +2347050270218 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete

© TRVLBEAUTY. Design by Fearne.